Wednesday, January 5, 2011

We're Going Home Again...

Okay, so New York City isn't my home in the literal sense. But it pretty much is home in my heart. And in a little more than a week, I'll be back there again. I'm only staying for a brief time, but I'll have time to visit with a few friends and to see SHOWS! :)

It's already official that I'll be seeing American Idiot again (for the 3rd time!). Billie Joe Armstrong won't be in it, but I'm actually kind of glad about that. I don't want to have to fight the Green Day fans at the stage door...or have to listen to them scream through the entire show.

Pretty much everything else is up in the air. I might be going to see La Cage Aux Folles, which would be nice. I'd like to see it before Kelsey Grammer leaves the cast. Also there is a slim possibility that I'll see Time Stands Still. It's been extended through the end of the month and I'd like to see what I can find tickets-wise at the TKTS booth.

Be prepared for lots of reviews and posts when I get back to my literal home! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment