Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Miracle Worker

A new little development in my theatre reviewing life: I'm now a contributor to BroadwayWorld.com in the Nashville region. I won't actually be covering much (if anything) for the Nashville area, but I do intend on covering things more in the Upper Cumberland. 

I will continue to post here nearly as often as I have been, but the difference will be that if I receive a ticket to see a show, the review will go on Broadway World. If I pay, I will still review here. 

Also, let me know what kind of things you'd like to see go up on Broadway World for some of our theaters in this area? Interviews? A weekly column of some sort? I'll take everything into consideration to see if I'm able to do it. 

First up is my review of The Miracle Worker, now playing at The Cumberland County Playhouse. Find it HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment