Thursday, February 14, 2013

Catch Me Cake!

Back in 2011 I was lucky enough to see the short lived (too short lived in my opinion) Catch Me If You Can on Broadway. It was a show that I wasn't super interested in and ended up LOVING after I got a chance to see it. Even now, the cast recording is often on my playlist when I need a pick me up.


A few weeks ago the tour stopped by Tennessee Performing Arts Center and I was very sad that I didn't get a chance to see it, BUT knowing it was there made me yank out my cast recording again and it got my creative juices flowing.

I ended up making a cake that was Catch Me If You Can themed! I wanted to do cupcakes, but it ended up not happening (time is scarce around here right now!). Either way, I wanted to share my creations with you.
Let me know what you think!


1 comment: