Friday, June 15, 2012

I Missed that Line...

There are a few things in life that I love so very much. Music and theatre rate at the top. I have a terrible time working or concentrating on something if I don't have music playing somewhere around me. Due to this, it's 80% of the time at work, when I'm not working with a customer face to face (I work a desk job), I have my mp3 player on and at least one ear piece in my ear.

When I'm home, it's rare that my house is silent. Music is nearly always playing, including on the television stuff I watch.

And nearly everything in my life, and most things people say, I can relate back to a song at some point. A song or a piece of theatre anyway.

Just to give you an idea, here's a picture of me. I believe I was around 2 years old, give or take a little.


Over the years I realized I apparently missed the "talent" line when God was handing out the musical/acting talent. So I ditched the microphone, the headphones got smaller and instead just became a music and a theatre lover. I sure wish I'd gotten a dose of talent though...I'd have had a career. :) Maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment