Friday, April 25, 2014

Playing Catch-up on 2014

Back to playing catch up on shows I've seen and reviewed this year. I promise this is just going to be one comprehensive post (within links to the actual reviews on BroadwayWorld.com). I'm so far behind that I feel horribly guilty.

Again, apologies.

Grey Gardens: Presented as part of Tennessee Repertory Theatre's REPaloud Series

Man and Superman presented by Blackbird Theatre in Nashville

The Dixie Swim Club presentd by The Cumberland County Playhouse in Crossville

Love, Loss and What I Wore presented by Cookeville Performing Arts Center

Red presented by Tennessee Repertory Theatre

Sister Act: The Musical at Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Nashville

Interview with Chester Gregory of Sister Act: The Musical 

Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson presented by Street Theatre Company, Nashville

Company presented by Tennessee Repertory Theatre

Wicked at Tennessee Performing Arts Center, Nashville

So if you wanna play catch-up on what I've done this year...here's your chance. :)

I have a few blog posts floating around in my head as well, so I might be bringing you a few of those (on THIS blog) in the next week or so.

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment