Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Falling Behind and Catching Up

So... cut me some slack my very few readers. I've been...busy in the past several months. I've interviewed for a new job, got a new job, taken a vacation, moved across the state, started a new job in a new town with almost no one I know around me, AND I've seen way more theatre than I've had time to write about.

My plan is to spend the next several weeks catching up. I'm going to be posting all the shows that I've written about and posted on BroadwayWorld.com on posts here. Then I'll be reviewing the 5 shows I saw while I was in New York. Sadly, most of them aren't running anymore, and for that I apologize. But I'll be writing about them all anyway.

Give me some time, and be patient with me. I'll get caught back up and get 2014 started off right!


No comments:

Post a Comment