Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Tony Predictions

There are so many of these Tony Prediction post going around right now that it’s making my head spin. Some of them I agree with, some of them not so much. But I’m not going to give my predictions on this blog. My reason? I only saw one Tony nominated show this season.

Yup. One. I saw Kinky Boots while it was still in previews, so even that can’t really count. Which mean my opinions on who will/should win depend completely on the opinions of others, theatre websites, and youtube videos. Not a very good way to be making predictions, that’s for sure.

What I CAN predict, pretty successfully, is where I’ll be and what I’ll be doing on June 9, 2013. Short of something major happening, I’ll be with my best friend (and maybe a few others) watching the Tony Awards at her house.

In the meantime, I’m counting down the days until this year’s Tony Awards for my yearly dose of theatre television (now that SMASH has been cancelled and all).



Where will you be? Any fun plans for Tony night? Or do you have any predictions you’d care to share? 

No comments:

Post a Comment